By Joshua Jortner (auth.), Oliver Kühn Dr., Professor Ludger Wöste (eds.)
the current monograph summarizes, in a accomplished means, numerous years of joint experimental and theoretical frontier study on ultrafast laser-induced molecular dynamics and its regulate. Emphasis is decided at the characterization of the nuclear dynamics inside of molecular platforms in a variety of environments (gas part, surfaces, solids, answer, powerful fields) caused via optical excitations spanning from the infrared to the ultraviolet. construction at the converged research among scan and conception, keep an eye on of chemical reactions is proven by way of optimally formed laser pulses. This paves the line towards new purposes and destiny demanding situations during this quickly constructing examine field.
Read Online or Download Analysis and Control of Ultrafast Photoinduced Reactions PDF
Best analysis books
Over contemporary years, a large amount of attempt has been committed, either in and academia, in the direction of the functionality modelling, evaluate and prediction of Asynchronous move Mode (ATM) networks. This booklet describes fresh advances in ATM networks reflecting the cutting-edge know-how and examine achievements world wide.
- Mega-Event Mobilities: A Critical Analysis
- Complex Analysis: The Geometric Viewpoint (2nd Edition)
- Real And Complex Analysis International Student edn
- Solid Mesophases in Semicrystalline Polymers: Structural Analysis by Diffraction Techniques
Extra info for Analysis and Control of Ultrafast Photoinduced Reactions
V. Bonaˇci´c-Kouteck´ y, R. M. Bernhards, L. W¨ oste, J. Jortner, Adv. Chem. Phys. 132, 179 (2005) 45. S. Mukamel, Principles of nonlinear optical spectroscopy, (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1995) 46. K. A. Savva, Phys. Lett. A 97, 340 (1983) 47. T. Joseph, J. Manz, Mol. Phys. 58, 1149 (1986) 48. J. A. Rice, J. Chem. Phys. 83, 5013 (1985) 49. J. A. Rice, Adv. Chem. Phys. 70, 441 (1988) 50. A. Rice, M. Zhao, Optical control of molecular dynamics, (Wiley, New York, 2000) 51. P. Brumer, M. Shapiro, Faraday Discuss.
Lett. 94, 083001 (2005) 207. P. F. Vilesov, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 43, 2622 (2004) 208. B. E. ), Helium nanodroplets: A novel medium for Chemistry and Physics, Special Issue, J. Chem. Phys. 15, 22 (2001) 209. M. Anderson, J. Ensher, M. Matthews, C. Wieman, E. Cornell, Science 269, 198 (1995) 210. K. B. -O. Mewes, M. R. Andrews, N. J. van Druten, D. S. Durfee, D. M. Kurn, W. Ketterle, Phys. Rev. Lett. 75, 3969 (1995) 211. C. Bradley, C. Sackett, J. Tollet, R. Hulet, Phys. Rev. Lett. 78, 985 (1997) 212.
139. 140. 141. 142. 143. 144. 145. 146. 147. 148. 149. 150. 151. 152. 153. 154. 155. 156. 157. 158. 159. 160. 161. 162. 163. 164. 165. 166. 167. 168. J. Jortner I. Last, J. Jortner, J. Chem. Phys. 120, 1336 (2004) U. Saalmann, Ch. M. Rost, J. Phys. B 39, R39 (2006) T. Brixner, G. Gerber, Opt. Lett. 26, 557 (2001) T. Brixner, G. Krampert, P. Niklaus, G. Gerber, Appl. Phys. B 74, S133 (2002) P. Krause, T. Klamroth, P. Saalfrank, J. Chem. Phys. 123, 075105 (2005) K. Hoki, D. Kr¨ oner, J. Manz, J. Chem.
- Functions of a-Bounded Type in the Half-Plane by A.M. Jerbashian
- The Palgrave Encyclopedia of Imperialism and by Immanuel Ness